Updated: Jun 12, 2020
5 tip to develop sustainable packaging and avoid going wrong - It is so easy to make mistakes...
1. Look at the big picture of packaging and the product, not just packaging raw material. If there is a packaging, there is a reason ...which one?
2. Examine, understand and prioritize the sustainability priorities of your company and your customers. do you need composatble packaging or recyclable packaging in your country ?
3. Avoid the trap of a ‘single issue’ approach (CO2 emission, renewable, best-in-class, end-of-life...). When a change occurs somewhere, it impacts something else , what?
4. Know and understand the definitions : what does exactly recyclable mean for you , collected , sorted, recycled?
5. Win top-level corporate commitment to action.: who in your company (really) want it ?